Monday, January 10, 2011

Time to Test the Theory

As one of my New Years Projects (remember no resolutions for me this year...they just end in, well, failure). Which is a nice segway into this project. Since I now have what seems like extra time on my hands (really it's just trapped time)...as I spend 9+ hours on a train each week in nice 2 1/2 hour blocks...I have decided it is time to take my theory on failure and test it.

This is where you loyal blog readers can help. This link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P8KZW6F will ask you 10 questions about failure. Your answers will help me further formulate my theory...and I promise to share some of those results here with you!

Also...I just noticed my title is 5 words all starting with T. Totally unintentional on my part. I wonder if you could write a paragraph with just words that started with T? Or a page? Perhaps that will be next years New Years Project...

No comments: